Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st Milestone

Today Dough-re-me made it to almost 1100 hits since it started about a month ago. This has been a big surprise for me. I want to thank all my viewers and followers for making it possible. This has been a dream for such a long time and to finally see it happen is beyond what I can put into words. It has been such a pleasure sharing with you what I love to do most.

It hasn't been easy with two young kids midst the winter break and everyday demands of  life in the US. I have been putting in a lot of time and effort towards it not to mention the long hours making, photographing and documenting each recipe. One thing I learned this month is to plan ahead, way ahead so I can have it all working smoothly. I am not all there yet but it has been a learning process and I plan to only get better at it :0)

So hang in there and lets begin this food journey on a happy note. Hope to see and hear a lot more of you in the coming months. I plan to share all my small and big milestones with you. Stay tuned for more, this is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment