Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Finally: Hands on Cooking Classes

It’s been a long time coming; only I did not know it.

I was approached by two young girls and their mom who wanted me to host a cooking class for them. I have thought about it but never actually put in the time or effort to do anything about it. Where would I start? How would I do it and would I actually be any good at teaching someone else?  A lot of questions that I did not have an answer to. This call from them was a sign and I could not refuse so we decided to meet on November 13 at noon.

Now I was committed and I had better come up with a plan. I decided on a Kebab-licious menu with two different types of kebabs from scratch, saffron rice and a refreshing salad.


What I got from all of this was, I really do love to teach and spread the love for cooking. The whole process was a lot of fun and a learning experience for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment