Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Long Sabbatical

Big question I asked myself this Summer was whether to write or not to write. Not writing is not an option I'd be happy with so here I am back from my long-ish sabbatical.

Its been roughly 2 years since my last blog post. For that, I apologize to my subscribers and readers. A few reasons for this long pause has been kids, routines, a long trip to India and the list goes on and on. Life happened and that is enough of my excuses.

The biggest reason for the lull in my writing has been my own fault. It was simply some unrealistic expectations I had set for myself. I was aiming to post a recipe everyday and anyone who cooks knows what it takes to cook an elaborate dish let alone taking pictures and documenting every step while cooking, uploading, editing, writing and publishing. Even if I devoted 24/7 to this task it would still be nearly impossible. So going forward I will be making a few changes.

Post in the comments section if you have any special requests. Its good to be back and looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. All the best Priya… Will follow your blog. You are super creative. You should share your paintings too. I'm serious! Welcome Back Wonderful Lady and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Appreciate the kind words and encouragement.

      Delete